Monday, January 30, 2017

Midway Reminder for HMFMC #233 "Recycle/Re-Use"

Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!

We have more fabulous inspiration to share with you as a reminder to join our current Challenge HMFMC #233,

hosted by our Talented Teamie, Beth.

The challenge theme is...

*Recycle/Re-use*


Of course, you also have the "ANYTHING GOES" option too, so come and join the fun!  Just be sure to use a House-Mouse Designs(R) House-Mouse Friends, Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies on your creations!

House-Mouse Designs®





Prize

Teamie Beth has offered this stamp set to one lucky winner




FABULOUS Designers Mid-Way Inspiration for this theme...


Beth Brovold
recycled light bulb canister and scraps off my desk






I made another post-it note holder after the one I made last week was claimed by a friend
I'm thinking of making a load to sell ;-)






another garage sale stamp AND the cake shape was removed from a birthday card I received and redecorated






Anything Goes






Thank you Teamies for your stunning creations! WOW!



***************************************************************************************************
The House-Mouse Challenge RULES can be found on the sidebar!  To submit your entries, please click on the picture below. This Challenge closes at Midnight (EST) on Saturday, February 4, 2017.



To ENTER with inLinkz, please go to the MAIN HMFMC#233 Challenge Post, found HERE and click on the inLinkz tool found at the bottom of the post.

or

simply click on this Mousey image to go directly there to ENTER your project;


http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=692142 



Thanks so much for joining the House-Mouse FUN!! We just can't wait to see your fabulous creations for the theme! :)




1 comment:

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Hi, I am continuing to try to reach you about being the winner on #228 and #231. I was and am very happy you picked my creations, but it would be nice to get the prizes that was promised, too.

I have been trying to contact you by email, from my own domain and gmail since 11 Jan and had tried to contact you in December as well.

You can contact me at rijacki-at-gmail.com or orders-at-rijacki.com.

I understand that you were moving at the end of the year but it would be nice to get even just an email response please.

- Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum