Happy Monday folks welcome back to House Mouse & friends mid wk squeakkkkkkkkkkkk
hope your enjoying the current chall theme of
" FOOD "
Anything food related is what we are looking for
and you know how these little House Mouse critters like their food, so
this challenge should be easy peasy!
As always don't forget to use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image
on your design, decoupage & the use of CD roms is also acceptable..
We are very proudly Sponsored by...
Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000+ fabulous items in stock. They have all of the latest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copic, House-Mouse Designs and so much more! With such great deals on shipping, it’s always a great time to shop with Simon Says Stamp.
DI'S DIGITAL DOWNLOADS - $ 10 GIFT VOUCHER FOR THEIR ONLINE STORE.
That's Two Fabulous Prizes and that means 2 chances for you to win! :)
Thank You to our wonderful sponsors for your great generosity!!
where applicable, all shipping, handling and tax fees are the winner's responsibility
Thank you Teamies for your gorgeous contributions!
Now it's YOUR turn to play! Here are the RULES...
- Create a project that follows the current theme.
- PLEASE USE a House-Mouse and Friends, Gruffies, or, Happy Hoppers images.
- Enter your projects into this challenge by using the inlinkz tool found below.
- Reference the Challenge CODE and link back to this Blog.
- To be eligible for prizes, you MUST BECOME A *Follower* of this BLOG.
- Enter as many times as you'd like, but your creations MUST be NEW. NO back linking to creations from prior dates.
Please Submit your entries by Midnight, EST, on Saturday, July 13th.
* SHOW-OFF your very own House-Mouse, Gruffies & Happy Hoppers Creations* by submitting your House Mouse, Happy Hoppers or Gruffies designs to the official House-Mouse Designs site found HERE;
Just look for this sidebar button and follow the simple steps to upload your projects.
We love seeing your stunning mousey creations. Please leave your entries in the
MAIN CHALLENGE post BELOW.. THANK YOU
This chall theme runs until Sat 13th July midnight EST