Gosh doesn't time fly?
Here we are already at the midway squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaak point.
so reminding you of our
the Challenge theme is by our wonderful Teamie America, and she is going with:
*Back-to-School, or, At the Office*
When uploading your projects to any online galleries for this challenge, please remember to reference this Code; HMFMC127 -as this will help our Team find your work more easily.
Reminding you of our fabulous sponsors for this challenge
One lucky winner will get a $25 Gift Certificate to shop at the official House-Mouse Designs store
A Second Prize
In addition, America is giving away this new, unused, hard-to-find, Design of the Month House-Mouse Stamp from April 1999, called "Computer Tutors", and featuring Monica, Maxwell and Mudpie... This fun prize will go out to a second lucky player.
**Here are MORE Designers Samples to help inspire you **
Aug GDT Shaz
What SUPER FUN School and Office designs, heh? :)
For all designed project details, please visit the Designer's Individual Blogs.
Now it's YOUR turn!
Please follow these Mousey RULES
1. Create a project that follows the current challenge theme.
2. You must use a House-Mouse, Gruffies, or, Happy Hoppers stamp.
3. Enter your projects using the inlinkz tool. (see below).
4. Reference our Challenge with codes, and link your projects back to this blog.
5. To be eligible for prizes, you must also become a *Follower* of this BLOG.
6. You may enter as many times as you'd like, but your projects MUST BE NEW creations.
All entries must be submitted by 12:00 Midnight, EST, on Saturday, September 8th, 2012.
House-Mouse Designs HMD By Me Gallery
Don't forget, you too may submit your House-Mouse, Gruffies and Happy Hoppers creations directly to THE Official House-Mouse Designs site found HERE!
Simply look for this "HMD By Me Gallery" button on the site's sidebar and follow the steps to upload your projects.
Hope you will be playing along with us. We cant wait to see your amazing Back-to-School and At The Office themed projects!
To link up your entries you need to see our original post, you can find it here.