Hello to our fellow House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Fans!!!!
The past week has flown by and we are now entering the 2nd week of our
Humour Challenge Challenge
HM&F stamps are all Humorous... so any HM&F Stamp will do! House-Mouse Designs stamps have adorable little characters involved in fun scenes thatare often mischievous, comical and funny. The stamps bring *HUMOR* into your creations all by themselves. So get crafting and have fun creating humorous cards/projects using House-Mouse and Friends, Gruffies and Happy Hoppers stamps that will surely bring smiles, laughter and amusement to the recipients. :)
Really, any HMF image can be humourous. It's the sentiment that you add to it that makes it funny!
Please remember to reference the current Challenge Code; HMFMC119 -whenever uploading your projects to any online galleries. This helps us to find your Mousey work more easily.
We are proudly Sponsored by the amazing and oh-so generous Heidi, at Simon Says Stamp.
One Lucky Winner will receive a $25 Gift Voucher Prize to the Simon Says Stamp Shop!
In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. They stock over 100,000+ items, offer quick service and 1 stop shopping at great prices!
THANK YOU for your great generosity and Sponsorship Heidi!
(Special Note; all shipping/handling/tax fees are the full responsibility of the prize winners.)
**Designers Samples to Help Inspire YOU**
1. Create a project that follows the current challenge theme.
2. Your project must feature a House-Mouse, Gruffies or, Happy Hoppers stamp.
3. Enter your projects using the inlinkz tool. (see below).
4. Reference Challenge CODES, and link your projects back to this blog.
5. To be eligible for prizes, you must also become a *Follower* of this BLOG.
6. You may enter as many times as you'd like, but your projects MUST BE NEW creations and submitted by Saturday, May 19th, at Midnight, EST.
Don't forget, you too may submit your House-Mouse, Gruffies and Happy Hoppers creations directly to THE Official House-Mouse Designs site found HERE! Simply look for this "HMD By Me Gallery" button on the site's sidebar and follow the steps to upload your projects.